Breakfast or Dessert?? We don’t know, and that’s my favorite part about this guy. This smoothie is perfect for morning or night, winter or summer. Mix up your smoothie game by making sweet potato your base! You can make this a cold treat or make it warm & healing.
It is super quick to make all while staying filling & nutritious. All of the ingredients combined in this smoothie make it an immune boosting, gut friendly & metabolism revving elixir.
- 1/2 steamed (or baked) then refrigerated (or kept hot) sweet potato
- 1 scoop almond butter
- 1 spoonful of Foragers vanilla cashewgurt
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 scoop Tone It Up vanilla protein
- Cinnamon, Cardamom, Nutmeg
- 1 scoop coconut flakes
- Topped with: almond butter, coconut cream, coconut flakes & cinnamon
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Add toppings.
See my smoothie featured at the button below @milkandeggs
Use my code TORRSIM for $15 off a purchase of $35 or more